Treehouse Communities COVID-19 Message
We know the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the lives of you and your loved ones in many ways. Your health and well-being are of utmost importance to us, and we remain committed to being responsive to your needs as the situation evolves. We will continue to do all we can to reduce the spread of the disease while also fulfilling our mission for everyone in the Treehouse community.
Treehouse Communities has and will continue to monitor the changing circumstances. Many states where we operate are beginning to remove social restrictions. Please be assured, Treehouse Communities will not rush to force a “reopening process.”
If you have any comments or concerns regarding the information above, please email email@example.com. As always, we ask that you continue to follow the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local public health authorities.
Health & Safety Protocols
We continue to follow a number of practices to support our communities based upon guidance from health authorities and governmental agencies:
- For the safety of our guests and team members, if you are feeling ill or have an elevated temperature please stay home.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols have been established with defined cycles and procedures for common areas, high-touch surfaces, and amenities.
- EPA-registered disinfectant products have been distributed to all locations.
- Facilities are being used with the risk that the user may contract COVID-19, and that Treehouse Communities, LLC assumes no liability if the user contracts COVID-19 as a result of the use of said facilities.
According to the most recent information published by the CDC and the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), it’s critical we all do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 by keeping the following in mind:
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Unvaccinated individuals should wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Unvaccinated individuals should avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
We will be monitoring the situation daily and will communicate any major changes to our policy.
How to Stay Informed & Resources
- Additional resources from American Heart Association are available to help stay healthy and informed.
- Use Ready.gov to stay informed and prepare for future emergencies.
- For the most updated information and preventive protocols, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
- For specific information about your community please reach out to your Community Manager as they will have the most updated information specific to your area.